History, Politics And Current Affairs

Opinions expressed here are personal views of contributors and do not necessarily represent the companies, organizations or governments they work for. Nor do they necessarily represent those of the Board Administration.
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:05 pm 

Wingman wrote:

And did I read that thread wrong? He's sixteen and will be seventeen next month?? :shock:

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

Wingman wrote:

If the statements he is making about himself are true (a very big if) then I have no idea. He makes no sense whatsoever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

nomad990 wrote:
And did I read that thread wrong? He's sixteen and will be seventeen next month?? :shock:

I wonder if that is credible. It would suggest that he made his first posts when he was just barely 13. He doesn't behave like somebody in that age bracket.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 pm 

The Admiral wrote:
nomad990 wrote:

I wonder if that is credible. It would suggest that he made his first posts when he was just barely 13. He doesn't behave like somebody in that age bracket.

I dunno... After reading some of his postings he certainly sounds like some of the teenage brats...I mean students I taught once. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:23 pm 

;)
you notice he tends to throw around a lot "big word's" :roll: and insults anyone who disagres with him.
:roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm 

Everyone else is wrong and he is right - sounds like a teenager to me. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:14 pm 
Current Holder of the Cement Bicycle

Bernard Woolley wrote:
Everyone else is wrong and he is right - sounds like a teenager to me. :D

I take offence to that :D ! Also, I intensely dislike the attitude presented by The Stormlord, and others on that board, that just because they dislike something everyone else has too. And they call themselves liberals.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm 

Our friend likes reading this thread. I'm glad he's paying close attention to what is being said (waves in greeting...) There will be a written test afterwards.

Quote:
Also, I like their opinion of my screenname, because when I picked it, to all my awareness it was just the name of a Warhammer 40K character

My disinterest with the products of the Games Workshop finds me out! He's a super-heavy tank! Ah well, call me Optimus Lame...

Quote:
If I am taking it personally, it's because I...well, I loved TSW before. I suppose that's why I dislike Stuart so much now.

Omigod, the humanity! Stuart, I get the feeling he's going to come after you for simultaneous psychiatric and laundry bills next. Meanwhile I am sitting on my hands here and exercising best troll nutrition avoidance procedure but my hands are turning blue :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm 

Winston Smith wrote:
I take offence to that :D ! Also, I intensely dislike the attitude presented by The Stormlord, and others on that board, that just because they dislike something everyone else has too. And they call themselves liberals.

I'm just remembering what it was like to be a teenager. Stormlord is being a bit of a tit, but then most of us were a bit of a tit at times when we were that age. :D

Cihatari wrote:
Our friend likes reading this thread. I'm glad he's paying close attention to what is being said (waves in greeting...) There will be a written test afterwards.

So he's a member here then? I say Chaps, time to black-ball the bounder, what? :D

Cihatari wrote:
My disinterest with the products of the Games Workshop finds me out! He's a super-heavy tank! Ah well, call me Optimus Lame...

I'm sure Stu can change your screen name if you like. :lol:

Post subject: The Stormlord...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 pm 

for those interested (not me, particularly :D ).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:38 pm 

Oh god...multi-turret tank.

Not a good idea. As for Stormlord: Grow up. Get a life. Hell, get a hobby if you cant think of a life. No one forces you to read TBO or TSW.

-Gene Roddenberry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cihatari wrote:
Quote:
If I am taking it personally, it's because I...well, I loved TSW before. I suppose that's why I dislike Stuart so much now.

Omigod, the humanity! Stuart, I get the feeling he's going to come after you for simultaneous psychiatric and laundry bills next. Meanwhile I am sitting on my hands here and exercising best troll nutrition avoidance procedure but my hands are turning blue :mrgreen:

Well, the odd thing is that his history of virulence goes back to 2009 which is way before the Ukrainian incident killed any chance of publishing TSW under the contract then in place. So, if he's attributing his virulence to the Ukrainian incident, then he's been caught in a deliberate lie (there's a lot more lies in his tirades, but that's an obvious one). There's a few other things he's given away as well that are amusing.

What really surprises me is that the administration of that site haven't closed that thread down and kicked him out. I was under the impression that the admin of AH.com was pretty strict on proper behavior.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Ah well, call me Optimus Lame...

I'm sure Stu can change your screen name if you like. :lol:

Nooo thanks.

The thread as a whole reminds me of someone trying to set light to a straw man with damp matches, failing in the attempt and using an entire box in the process, whilst getting more furious and pissy as the object of his burning desires remains unlit.

Quote:
What really surprises me is that the administration of that site haven't closed that thread down and kicked him out. I was under the impression that the admin of AH.com was pretty strict on proper behavior.

Yeah, I was wondering when the mods were going to turn the sprinklers on too? Maybe its an admins holiday?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:56 pm 

Maybe CalBear, or the others haven't noticed it yet? Or perhaps nobody has reported it? Now as a good citizen of AH.com where would my duty lie I wonder? :twisted:

EDIT: Decided to report the whole thread to the Mods.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm 

Calbear has perused the thread, he is not pleased! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 pm 
Current Holder of the Cement Bicycle

I knew that thread was going to end badly around page 4.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 pm 

And he has a week to think about things.

Or to, as trolls are wont to do, vandalise Wikipedia...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:02 am 

Even the great and bountiful Ian has now taken note.

-Gene Roddenberry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 am 

yall had to go snitch him out? :lol: :lol: :lol:

that thread was the most fun i had on that site sence Red Dawn thread was active there. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:35 am 

The Bushranger wrote:
And he has a week to think about things.

Serves him right. See you're now a 'fascist reactionary loon' too now. :lol:

Wingman wrote:
yall had to go snitch him out? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just being a good citizen. ;)

As to Story's behaviour: to quote a character from Scottish comedy show Chewin' the Fat

'You've taken that too far'.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next