History, Politics And Current Affairs

Opinions expressed here are personal views of contributors and do not necessarily represent the companies, organizations or governments they work for. Nor do they necessarily represent those of the Board Administration.
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 am 

Treason: Democrat Pols Supporting Iran Deal Were Paid Off by Iran

Frontpagemag looks into why Democrat pols are supporting the Obama/Kerry deal that lays down a plush red carpet on Iran’s path to nuclear weaponry:

Senator [Ed] Markey [D-MA] has announced his support for the Iran deal that will let the terrorist regime inspect its own Parchin nuclear weapons research site, conduct uranium enrichment, build advanced centrifuges, buy ballistic missiles, fund terrorism and have a near zero breakout time to a nuclear bomb.

There was no surprise there.

Considering that this treason will potentially result in the death of millions of Americans, how could this not be a surprise, even coming from a barking moonbat like Markey? Here’s how:

Markey had topped the list of candidates supported by the Iran Lobby. And the Iranian American Political Action Committee (IAPAC) had maxed out its contributions to his campaign.

He isn’t the only traitor in Washington willing to trade our security for some of the $150 billion Obama freed up for the ayatollahs.

After more fake suspense, Al Franken [D-MN], another IAPAC backed politician who also benefited from Iran Lobby money, came out for the nuke sellout.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen [D-NH], the Iran Lobby’s third Dem senator, didn’t bother playing coy like her colleagues. She came out for the deal a while back even though she only got half the IAPAC cash that Franken and Markey received.

As did Senator [Kirsten] Gillibrand [D-NY], who had benefited from IAPAC money back when she first ran for senator and whose position on the deal should have come as no surprise.

Also on the IAPAC payroll: Iran nuke deal supporter Barbara “The Dwarf” Boxer [D-CA].

Similar sellouts occurred in the House, where the “Representatives” do not necessarily represent Americans:

Mike Honda [D-CA], one of the biggest beneficiaries of the Iran Lobby backed the nuke sellout. As did Andre Carson [D-IN], Gerry Connolly [D-VA], Donna Edwards [D-MD] and Jackie Speier [D-CA].

IAPAC and other Iranians have also been major donors to Joke Biden and Hanoi John Kerry. It probably won’t be until the mushroom clouds start sprouting where American cities used to be that Slow Joe realizes selling out to our country’s worst enemy is a “big f***ing deal.”

Obama himself has raked in big bucks from the Iran Lobby — not that it was necessary in his case. He shares Iran’s objectives for ideological reasons.

Notice something that all these turncoats have in common? The Iran lobby also tried to bribe RINO Senator Jeff Flake into supporting the deal, but only managed to make him waver for a while before he came out against it. That they had much better luck with Democrats will surprise no one who has witnessed the degeneration of that party into something that would gag a vulture.

Democrats in favor of a deal that will let a terrorist regime go nuclear have taken money from lobbies for that regime. They have broken their oath by taking bribes from a regime whose leaders chant, “Death to America”. …

Aiding an enemy state in developing nuclear weapons is the worst form of treason imaginable. Helping put weapons of mass destruction in the hands of terrorists is the gravest of crimes.

Yet none of these traitors will stand trial for treason — at least, not until after the nukes start going off. After that, they will hopefully be hunted down by the Americans who survive.

- See more at: http://moonbattery.com/?p=62305#sthash.8MD0esv2.dpuf

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:45 am 
Site Admin

The more stuff like this I read, the more the Congress reminds me of the Roman Senate of the late republic. To hell with the United States, what's in it for me.

If we had a charismatic strongman, a Caesar figure, the public would flock to him, and abandon the Constitution. Look at the Trump phenomenon, and he's no Caesar. Of course, we've already abandoned much of the Constitution.

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
-Sir Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:46 pm 

edgeplay_cgo wrote:
The more stuff like this I read, the more the Congress reminds me of the Roman Senate of the late republic. To hell with the United States, what's in it for me.

If we had a charismatic strongman, a Caesar figure, the public would flock to him, and abandon the Constitution. Look at the Trump phenomenon, and he's no Caesar. Of course, we've already abandoned much of the Constitution.

It already happened with Obama.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

proudyankeeinfidel wrote:
edgeplay_cgo wrote:

If that's the case, and I believe it is premature to assert that, then our only recourse is civil war. It would make the last one look like a Sunday school picnic.

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
-Sir Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:30 pm 
Current Holder of the Cement Bicycle

proudyankeeinfidel wrote:

Let's see what happens next year before proclaiming the end of your Republic, eh?

And call me when various parts of the US Armed Forces are more loyal to their personnel commanders then the civilian government. Comparisons between the USA and the Late Roman Republic are are best superficial, and at worse downright annoying. You haven't even had your Carthage moment.