History, Politics And Current Affairs

Opinions expressed here are personal views of contributors and do not necessarily represent the companies, organizations or governments they work for. Nor do they necessarily represent those of the Board Administration.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:21 pm 

conservativereview.com

Linda Sarsour calls for Muslims to wage ‘jihad’ against Trump

Video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0tr0CFik2k

“Our top priority … is to please Allah, and only Allah.” Posted July 06, 2017 12:46 PM by Jordan Schachtel
Linda Sarsour, a Hamas-tied and prominent Women’s March leader, Islamic supremacist, and anti-Semite, has called for a “jihad” (Islamic holy war) against President Trump.

Addressing the 54th Annual ISNA (Islamic Society of North America) Convention this past weekend, Sarsour delivered a 22-minute screed attacking the Trump administration and called on the Muslim community to unite against the White House.

Sarsour began the speech thanking her “favorite person in this room … Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who has been a mentor, motivator, and encourager of mine.” She does not mention that Wahhaj was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

“Why sisters and brothers, why are we so unprepared. Why are we so afraid of this administration and the potential chaos that they will ensue on our community?” she said.

Then, in a particularly vague, yet terrifying, segment of her speech, Sarsour said, “I hope, that when we stand up to those who oppress our communities, that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad.”

“We are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad … but here in the United States of America, where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House,” she continued.

“When I wake up in the morning, and I remember who is sitting in the White House, I am outraged,” Sarsour exclaimed. “This is not normal, sisters and brothers. Those people sitting in the most powerful seats in this country, is not normal.”

She continued, calling upon Muslims to refuse to assimilate into America.

“Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community. It is not to assimilate and to please any other people in authority,” she said. “And our top priority … is to please Allah, and only Allah.”

Sarsour’s address was delivered in front of the nation’s largest Islamic advocacy group, one which has deep ties to extremism.

Federal prosecutors have labeled the Islamic Society of North America as part of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood network that was initially set up to raise funds for the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas.

The annual ISNA convention has often featured radical Islamists. In 2001, Anwar al-Awlaki (who later became the leader of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula), gave a keynote lecture on “tolerance.”

The ISNA convention is consistently rife with anti-Semitism and serves as support for U.S.-designated terrorist organizations.

Those sharing the stage with Sarsour at this year’s convention included a Holocaust denier, multiple imams who support the death penalty for homosexuals, the daughter of a convicted terrorist, and others who say Muslims should never cooperate with law enforcement. One speaker has, in the past, threatened fellow Muslims with physical violence for cooperating with police.

An estimated 20,000 people attended this year’s convention in Rosemont, Ill.

Jordan Schachtel is the national security correspondent at Conservative Review. Follow him on Twitter @JordanSchachtel.

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:12 am 

Aha. Got to love the 1st Amendment. After all, is the hatred she preaches any worse than
what MSNBC, many Hollywood "stars" and the DNC assault us with on a daily basis?

Clearly a case of "What do you expect from a PIG but a grunt.

Your right I'm still in a very good mood. A week of good cruising and partying with friends
and family still has not worn off. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be back to the old grump you all expect in due course.

FWIW, the very best of this trip was Saturday night. Just Mustang Sally and me at a mooring, fighting very, very
bad thunder storms and torrential downpours with constant NOAA (Aka NWR) tornado warnings and weather emergency Alerts as I jockeyed rudder and engine for 4.5 hours.
First time I've felt like a Real Sailorman in quite a few years. I might be an old bastard but I'm still a sailor!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 am 

Has it totally not occurred to her that, should she get her fondest wish and her nation of residence becomes sharia-lawed, she might find herself no-longer-useful as-is, and her vocal cords briskly botoxed ??

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:21 pm 

Nik_SpeakerToCats wrote:
Has it totally not occurred to her that, should she get her fondest wish and her nation of residence becomes sharia-lawed, she might find herself no-longer-useful as-is, and her vocal cords briskly botoxed ??

Nik how any woman, especially one educated and living in the West, could possibly want to live under sharia is beyond my Ken (as the Scots say) :roll:

Granted I am a grumpy, 20th century Neanderthal, with a fondness for sail boats, baseball, single malt and stogies; so what would I know? I KNOW I don't want islam for MY daughters or my grand daughter or any other woman I love or respect.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

OSCSSW wrote:
Nik_SpeakerToCats wrote:

Nik how any woman, especially one educated and living in the West, could possibly want to live under sharia is beyond my Ken (as the Scots say) :roll:

Having worked in Saudi Arabia, I can't either. Even the Western women who go their with their spouses, have a hard time of it. They have to be driven around by the Filipino houseboy, and wear the burkah. What they actually do, is wear a sheer black thing that they throw over themselves when they leave the house.

We had a couple of illegal American women who worked in our office as secretaries. Women cannot work in the same office as men. Their husbands worked at the USACOE complex across the street, so they commuted with their husbands.

The place is truly perverted.

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
-Sir Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:42 am 

Now, this strikes at the crux of what I have been thinking for a good few years now!

Here in the UK government after government bangs on about how we as a society must 'engage' with muslim leaders, the priests, imams, community leaders, as the only way to promote inter-faith dialogue and prevail over those who would preach hatred and blah-de-blah-de-blah (insert bog-standard political gobshite and soundbites varying for political leanings of speaker, etceterah, etceterah, etceterah).

Now, I don't know about the demographics of knightsbridge, or Chelsea, or Sloane Square (remember THAT place?), but where I live in sunni Rotherham, I've never seen an imam driving the kids to school in a rather nice 4x4 or Prius or whatever, driving the in-laws to Tesco or Asda for the weekly shop, sorting out the household bills, keeping the household running, buying the clothes for the family, doing the 1001 errands the head of the household normally does. (Sorry lads, we're not, nor have we ever been in charge of anything other than what pub lunch we have in our work break while we butter up the boss.)

You see them all the time, young women wearing the minimal fashions as prescribed by Islam but with high heels, decorated head scarfs, just the right amount of eyeliner, lippy and blusher, religiously full-length yet for some reason extremely figure hugging and most definitely eye-catchingly feminine clothes; you know that they are in charge or everything despite what their proper and righteous muslim menfolk want to believe.

You also think to yourself "My god she's beautiful . . . if I thought I was in with a chance I'd ask her out."

These young-to-middle aged third generation British Muslim women are the real power behind the throne, and the ones out of the entire UK population who would have the most to lose if Sharia law became UK law.

(Driving? A woman? Alone? What is she doing, lighting a . . . . CIGARETTE???????!!!!!)

Yet not one single politician I can think of has made any real attempt to suggest that these are the very people HMG should be courting in an attempt to reduce the radicalisation of young Muslim males (and the occasional female, lets not be mysogenistic).

Seriously . . . c'mon.

"Never trust anything you have to sign for. Look what happened to Neville Chamberlain...."
(Albert Arkright, as reported by Gerald Whiley)

"Leave Us . . . We Are DECORATING!" (Miss Quill, as recounted by Katherine Kelly)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:47 am 
Site Admin

Andy L wrote:
These young-to-middle aged third generation British Muslim women are the real power behind the throne, and the ones out of the entire UK population who would have the most to lose if Sharia law became UK law.

I remember, a bunch of years ago, a Hollywood hottie married a Saudi prince. I commented to our Saudi sponsor, a member of a well known Saudi family, "I don't know who to feel more sorry for, a liberal Hollywood woman now married into a very conservative Saudi family, or a conservative Saudi prince tied to a flighty liberal babe."

Salah agreed with me, and I added, "In the end, the women get what they want, anyway."

He sighed and could only answer "Yep."

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
-Sir Winston Churchill