History, Politics And Current Affairs

Opinions expressed here are personal views of contributors and do not necessarily represent the companies, organizations or governments they work for. Nor do they necessarily represent those of the Board Administration.
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 am 

I need the CO to give orders for the BB's and small screen.

Following this turn we will do a strategic move. As the enemy TB's are sinking or running and the enemy BB's aren't in sight we will switch to a 15 minute turn. The TB's that can get away are running fast enough to get away as long as they don't get hit in the next 5 minutes. If they get hit, they will most likely get sunk. This will allow a fast forward to the main action without compromising the plans of either the Austrian or Italian CO.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 am 
Mockingbird

As far as I can tell from the map, and please correct me if I'm wrong, there's nothing Third Battle Squadron can shoot at without endangering our smaller ships.

In light of this, I order Third Battle Squadron to maintain course and speed and be prepared to follow any commands of the fleet flag.

I also order our lookouts to pay a hell of a lot of attention to the north and west, to make sure that no one is going to sneak up on us to cornhole us.

Belushi TD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:19 pm 

Sorivar wrote:
I need the CO to give orders for the BB's and small screen.

Following this turn we will do a strategic move. As the enemy TB's are sinking or running and the enemy BB's aren't in sight we will switch to a 15 minute turn. The TB's that can get away are running fast enough to get away as long as they don't get hit in the next 5 minutes. If they get hit, they will most likely get sunk. This will allow a fast forward to the main action without compromising the plans of either the Austrian or Italian CO.

Will we be fast forwarding the cruiser action as well?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:53 am 

I'm sorry, finals season has been pretty stressful and distracting for my whole household. I'll be sure to give out orders... later today by the clock, sometime tomorrow by my sleep cycle. Again my apologies. I should have warned you beforehand, not after the fact.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 am 
Site Admin

This is a game. You're not allowed a life. Get your priorities straight! :twisted:

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
-Sir Winston Churchill

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]