History, Politics And Current Affairs

Opinions expressed here are personal views of contributors and do not necessarily represent the companies, organizations or governments they work for. Nor do they necessarily represent those of the Board Administration.
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 am 

Its true! I just got the email confirmation!!!!

Quote:
Attn:Beneficiary

This message is from Federal ministry of finance office,we are to let you know that We have finally concluded with Bank of Africa Benin Republic to release your payment ATM CARD ($1.5 millionUSD)one million five hundred Thousand united state dollars in atm card.To you through Western Union which total payment going to be receive each day is $5,000.00 and First payment has been send ; MTCN#: 8410984913 .But you have to Re-new Your Payment File today before you will receive it Asap.

We shall keep sending you $5,000.00 daily until the payment of($1.5 million USD) Dollars is completed, again re-confirm your address to avoid sending it to wrong person so that they will be sure;

Receiver Name==
Telephone numbers;===
Address==
Country==

The information for your receiving is below stated:

1. SENDER Fist Name :======= IGNATUS
2. SENDER Last Name ===== OGUGUA
3. City/Country:========== Cotonou - Benin Republic .
4. Question=============WHEN
5. Answer:=============TODAY
6. Amount:=============US$5000 00
7. MTCN.=============== 8410984913

Please,contact:Dennis Watson through the below E-mail ((westernunionbn@hosanna.net)) call him.+229-9993-3545.

To give you Sender Name & Test Question and Answer to pick up your money today,ok and let me know when you confirm it all. Note that you shall pay the renewal fee of $135.00 before you can receive that money, so if you are not ready for the payment, then we shall cancel it.

The Accountant information for your sending your renewal fee is below stated:

Receiver...............EZE BASIL
City...................Cotonou BENIN
Country................BENIN
Test Question..........IN GOD
Answer.................WE TRUST
Amount.................$135.00 only

You are advised to go and send your fee immediately so that the funds above will be activated in your name ASAP.

Regards
James Aiken,Secretary

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 am 

Eh... 1.5Million? Something is wrong in the banana republic. In my mailbox I have 28.6m from, get this, a Canadian army officer. Looks like he "liberated" some in Kirkuk. Along with 11.5m from the UN and other assorted money I seem to have inherited.

Though my personal favorite is this:

Quote:
NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT VIA ATM CARD
This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract file presently on my desk, and I found out that you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.

After the Board of director's meeting held in Abuja,we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem.We have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America, Africa and Asia Pacific,This is part of an instruction/mandate passed by the Senate in respect to overseas contract payment and debt re-scheduling.

Note: Your contract file was revealed with the intervention of President Barrack Obama who has intervened on your behalf to ensure the release of your funds in the on going stabilization of the world global financial crisis stability.

However, Note that this method of payment will be granted if it is acceptable to you for the release of your contract entitlement. In View of this, you are advised to contact the Director (CBN, IRD, and ATM) Rev. John Anderson for further information with the following contact details:

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily.

You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD.Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed.

You are the rightful owner of the ATM card so you are advised to proceed

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Agent.Dr. Barnabas Bright
EMAIL: dr.banabas.bright1*live.com
Telephone Numbers: +2347041085799
Do contact Agent. Dr. Barnabas Bright of the ATM

CARD CENTRE with your details:

(1) Your Full Name.................
(2) Full residential address.................
(3) Mobile Number...............
(4) Occupation...............
(5) Age.............
(6) Identification..............

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office.

Thanks for your co-operation.
ROBERT S. MUELLER, III
DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Yes, that is correct. Seems my man 'Bama came through and got me that money I needed :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am 

Ah, shucks, I've just deleted a couple of ~10 Million offers...

They were well worded, too !!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 am 
Site Admin

I like the (very official looking) ones I keep getting from the FBI saying they have investigated my transfer activity and can assure me that the attempt to transfer 10 gazillion dollars is, in fact, legitimate. Now all they need is all my personal information sent to an address like "realFBIagent@yahoo.com" and we're good to go.

A few years ago I did respond to one from the widow of a guy that accumulated about 10 million dollars working for Pacific Gas and Electric. I told her I didn't need her money, just tell me how to make 10 million working for the gas company.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:24 am 

Good day,Please accept my sincere apology if my mail does not meet your business or personal ethics,my name is Mr.Isack Amoah,I am a banker with Bank Of Africa here in Burkina Faso,I am the account officer to a late customer to my bank,although, the late customer is Lebanese.But before he died he had domiciliary account worth USD$12,500,000,00 in our bank.On the recent meeting held by managements of my bank, it was discussed among the top of the agenda early this January to look for any relatives of the late customer since is up to 6 to 7 years now he forth not coming up for the annual updates of his account funds.

I have made a several inquiry about his death and came out with a genuine accurate result of his death.I want to present you to the managements of the bank as the cousin relative or business partner to the late customer to receive the funds in your country bank account through my perfected plans towards the entire transaction.I guarantee you of the success in as much as you are willing and ready to carry out this deal with me harmoniously and in truth.Hence i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 as a
brotherhood if you agree to my business proposal. Please keep this proposal as top secret and delete if you are not interested, but if you are interested reply immediately with your;

Name ....................................
Age .......................................
Sex .......................................
Country .................................
Phone ...................................

Best Regards,
Mr.Isack Amoah

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am 
Mockingbird

Has anyone noticed how excited bureaucrats get when you fill in the blank marked

"Sex"

with the phrase

"Yes, please"

My experience has been that they tend to get offended, jump up and down, particularly if you refuse to change it, and then go get someone with acutal authority.

Belushi TD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am 
Site Admin

Belushi TD wrote:
Has anyone noticed how excited bureaucrats get when you fill in the blank marked

"Sex"

with the phrase

"Yes, please"

"No. No. You don't understand. Boy or girl?"

"Doesn't matter!" 8-)

Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
-Sir Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:46 am 

Dear Sir/Madam

I sincerely ask for forgiveness for I know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy but right about now this is my option of communication. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.
=A0
I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship. I am Mr Ibrahim Mantu, the personal account officer to the great late diseased who has an account in one of our banks here in Burkina Faso . The account was opened in 2001 and he died in 2004 without a written or oral WILL and since 2004 nobody has operated on this account again hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money urgently it will be forfeited for nothing and Government of Burkina Faso will confiscate the funds for their personal use which I personally don't want such incident to happen being that this is a great opportunity for me.
=A0
My contact is for you to please assist me to transfer the fund ($10.6000.00 USD) Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars from a Cooperate Bank here in Burkina Faso to an overseas account. First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude. I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe account for onward investment.
=A0
You can either provide us with an existing account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing that you will never let me down either now or in future because this business is my life. The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of the company. My investigation through the National immigration department & Ministries here proved to me as well that he was single as at the time of his entry into the Republic of Burkina Faso . As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer this fund abroad for investment and also to use my own share of the fund to take my wife to abroad for liver damage treatment. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management of the bank will welcome any foreigner who has correct information to this account which I will give to you immediately, if you are interested to do this business with me. There is no risk in this business. With my position here in the bank the money can be transferred to any account you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing. Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, which I will provide for you. So you should provide me with your correct account details where you will like the fund to be transferred to, or you can set up a new account for the transfer even an empty account is ok. At the conclusion of the transfer you will take 40%, 10% will be for any expenses both parties incurred in the process of this business and the remaining 50% will be for me. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then send you the Text of application form which you will fill with your banking information and send to my bank here for immediate transfer of the fund to your account. If you are interested, please forward the following information as below:
=A0
{1} Your Name/company's name and full address,
{2} Bank =0AName:............
{3} Bank Address...
{4} Account No:.........
{5} =0ASwift Code...{if any}
{6} Account Holder's Name: ..........
{7} your =0Atelephone Num. both Home, Office & Cell/Mobile and fax Numbers...
{8} =0AYour Occupation
{9} Your Valid ID.
Waiting for your urgent reply =0Aconfidentially at my private email address: (ibrahimm335@gxxxx.com)
=A0
BEST REGARDS
Mr Ibrahim Mantu
================================

Nik-note: 'the great, late diseased (sic)'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm 

Nik_SpeakerToCats wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

bla bla bla, dog and pony show, etc etc etc
================================

Nik-note: 'the great, late diseased (sic)'

I'll see your deceased and raise you - to army standards! Behold:

Attn:

I am Captain Dave Mortenson, an Intelligence officer from Winsor Canada, and of the Canadian Marine Force on Joint Monitoring and Peace –keeping mission in Baghdad-Iraq.

On the 15th day of November 2009, we were alerted on the sudden presence of some Shi'a militias camping in a suburb not too far from kirkuk here in Iraq
In the ensuing gun duel with them, twenty-six (26) were killed ,(3) were seriously injured and the remaining militias ran away. Unfortunately, I lost some of my men.

In the process of interrogating the injured insurgents, they confessed being rebels for Muqtada al-Sadr and took us to a cave in Karbala where we recovered 2 Boxes, one containing Ammunition and the other was filled with money in United States Currency.
We found out that the funds discovered in the cave totals US$28.6M and have been able to safely keep it while looking for someone that will help us receive the funds until we are redeployed from Iraq.

As a serving Military officer, we can not be parading such amount hence the need to get someone that will receive the funds on our behalf until our assignment in Iraq is concluded which will be in the next 18 months.
As an intelligence officer, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money to you legally and I just need your acceptance and everything will be done.

Where we are now in Iraq, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities and all calls are monitored and the so the best way of communicating will be via email.
For your efforts in this transaction, you shall receive 30% of the entire amount and if you are interested in assisting us, the following information will enable us expedite action

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR OCCUPATION........................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

It is of paramount importance that you keep the details of the transaction to yourself. Utmost confidentiality and secrecy are what is needed from you in other to successfully complete the transfer of the funds from Iraq to you in your country of residence.
However, if you are not interested, do not reply and please delete this message.

Kind Regards,
Capt Dave Mortenson.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:59 am 

Two of a kind ??
===

From Mr Sahidi Mahmuod
=A0
Dear Good Friend,
=A0
How are you together with your family members?I think all is well. Despite the fact that I did not know you in person or have i seen you before but due to the reliable revelation,I decided to share this lucrative opportunity with you, I have no other choice, so kindly consider this message as vital, believing that sooner or later we will be multi millonaires,First and foremost, I have to introduce myself to you.
=A0
I am MR.SAHIDI MAHMUOD, THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER OF OUR BANK here in my country, BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA. I am married with two children.I want you to assist me =0Ain other to transfer the sum of TWENTYT FIVE, FIVE Million United States Currency ($25.500,000.00) into your reliable account as the Next of Kin to our Foreign Business partner , the original owner of the fund. =0A
=A0
He was a foreigner and a multi company holder who died in a plane crash with his family years ago, he deposited the fund in our bank for his busine expansion in Africa unfortunately he met this sudden and untimely death and the worst thing that happened was the wife who suppose to be the successor of the account died alongside with him.
=A0
Since the deceased left no body behind to claim the fund, as a foreigner, you are in better position for that, and no body will come for the claim after you have applied.If you are ready to assist me, set up a new bank account or forward to me any one avialable so that the process will commence.
=A0
I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim so that everything will be smooth and correct. After the transfer, i will resign and come over to your country for the sharing of the fund 50/50 base on the fact that it is two man business.
=A0
Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there will be a legal back up as we commence. Further information will be given to you as soon as I receive.
=A0
Fill this information
Your =0AFull Names........................
Phone Number =0A.........................
Age...........................................
Occupation................................
Country =0A....................................=20
=A0
Your reply.Sincerely,
MR.SAHIDI MAHMUOD. =0A
EMAIL;sahidi_mahmuod@xxxx-8.co.cc

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 am 

My Dear,
How are you together with your family? I hope all is well. Considering the fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen you before but due to the true revelation that I should share this lucrative opportunity with you, I have no choice other than to contact you. So, kindly consider this message essential and confidential.

first and foremost I have to introduce myself to you I am Mr.Bakary Bihoun, from Burkina Faso in west Africa, the Audit and Account Manager Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso west Africa.

I had the intent to contact you over transfer of fund worth the sum of Six million two hundred thousand u.s dollars. (Us$6.2m) for the betterment of our life, I agree that 40% of the total amount will be for you and 60% for me.

I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my share when once the fund is transfer to your personal bank account.

Your urgently responses is needed through this email address: bihouh.bakary@xxxxx.com reply with your information as I stated it bellow once I receive your information I will give you more details as application and how you will apply to our bank on how to transfer the fund into your bank account.
(1) Full names:
(2) private phone number:
(3) occupation:

Make sure you keep this transaction as top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into your bank account that you will provide to our bank. Don't disclose it to any body, because the secret of this transaction is as well as the success of it.
I look forward to hear from you call me immediately as soon as you receive this
message or email me urgent.

In sincerity,
Mr.Bakary Bihoun

===
" as I stated it bellow (sic)"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm 

The scary thing about these is that they MUST work from time to time, else the whole thing would have died out by now. I have been getting these things for 14 years. At first I reported them to the USSS electronic fraud division until they sent back a polite response that said don't bother, we get too many of these things to track. That was in 1998!

How people continue to fall for this boggles the mind. People keep forgetting the rule If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:13 pm 

waarthog wrote:
How people continue to fall for this boggles the mind. People keep forgetting the rule If something sounds to good to be true, it probably is.

The broke, lonely and/or naïve are an alarmingly large group. In particular, divorcées, widows and pensioners seem to be those who fall for them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm 

RLBH wrote:
waarthog wrote:

The broke, lonely and/or naïve are an alarmingly large group. In particular, divorcées, widows and pensioners seem to be those who fall for them.

I am constantly broke. I've not yet fallen for one.

-Gene Roddenberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:41 pm 

Let's keep this one going:

Spammer wrote:
HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? HOPE ALL IS WELL.

MY NAME IS (STAFF SGT.) DAVID ESS; I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER, SERVING IN
THE MILITARY WITH THE ARMY?S 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION. WITH A VERY DESPERATE
NEED FOR ASSISTANCE, I HAVE SUMMED UP COURAGE TO CONTACT YOU.

I FOUND YOUR CONTACT PARTICULARS IN AN ADDRESS JOURNAL. I AM SEEKING YOUR
KIND ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THE SUM OF ($8 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS) EIGHT MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU IN UNITED STATES, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED
THAT MY SHARE WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

SOME MONEY IN VARIOUS CURRENCIES WERE DISCOVERED IN BARRELS AT A FARMHOUSE
NEAR ONE OF SADDAM?S OLD PALACES IN TIKRIT-IRAQ DURING A RESCUE OPERATION,
AND IT WAS AGREED BY STAFF SGT KENNETH BUFF AND I THAT SOME PART OF THIS
MONEY BE SHARED AMONG BOTH OF US BEFORE INFORMING ANYBODY ABOUT IT SINCE
BOTH OF US SAW THE MONEY FIRST. THIS WAS QUITE AN ILLEGAL THING TO DO, BUT
I TELL YOU WHAT? NO COMPENSATION CAN MAKE UP FOR THE RISK WE HAVE TAKEN
WITH OUR LIVES IN THIS HELL HOLE. OF WHICH MY BROTHER IN-LAW WAS KILLED BY
A ROAD SIDE BOMB LAST TIME.YOU WILL FIND THE STORY OF THIS MONEY ON THE
WEB ADDRESS BELOW;

http//www.right-thoughts.us/index.php/weblog/comments/the_first_thing_you_know_ol_saddams_a_millionaire/

http//www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

THE ABOVE FIGURE WAS GIVEN TO ME AS MY SHARE, AND TO CONCEAL THIS KIND OF
MONEY BECAME A PROBLEM FOR ME, SO WITH THE HELP OF A BRITHISH CONTACT
WORKING HERE, AND HIS OFFICE ENJOY SOME IMMUNITY, I WAS ABLE TO GET THE
PACKAGE OUT TO A SAFE LOCATION ENTIRELY OUT OF TROUBLE SPOT. HE DOES NOT
KNOW THE REAL CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE, AND BELIEVES THAT IT BELONGS TO A
BRITHISH/AMERICAN MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO DIED IN A RAID HERE IN IRAQ, AND
BEFORE GIVING UP, TRUSTED ME TO HAND OVER THE PACKAGE TO HIS FAMILY IN
UNITED STATES. I HAVE NOW FOUND A VERY SECURED WAY OF GETTING THE PACKAGE
OUT OF IRAQ TO YOU AT HOME FOR YOU TO PICK UP, AND I WILL DISCUSS THIS
WITH YOU WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME, AND I BELIEVE
THAT MY MONEY WILL BE WELL SECURED IN YOUR HAND BECAUSE YOU HAVE FEAR OF
GOD.

I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL TAKE FROM THIS MONEY FOR THE
ASSISTANCE YOU WILL GIVE TO ME. ONE PASSIONATE APPEAL I WILL MAKE TO YOU
IS NOT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH ANYBODY, SHOULD YOU HAVE REASONS TO
REJECT THIS OFFER, PLEASE AND PLEASE DESTROY THIS MESSAGE AS ANY LEAKAGE
OF THIS INFORMATION WILL BE TOO BAD FOR US SOLDIER?S HERE IN IRAQ. I DO
NOT KNOW HOW LONG WE WILL REMAIN HERE, MONTH OF MAY WAS THE DEADLIEST
MONTH FOR US OUT HERE.TOTALY, WE LOST 127 MEN AND I HAVE BEEN SHOT,
WOUNDED AND SURVIVED TWO SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD,
THIS AND OTHER REASONS I WILL MENTION LATER HAS PROMPTED ME TO REACH OUT
FOR HELP, I HONESTLY WANT THIS MATTER TO BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE
CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS MY
ONLY WAY OF COMMUNICATION ( sgtdavid01@strompost*net)

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

SGT.DAVID ESS.

Post subject: A more subtle one...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:33 am 

Hello My Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,My name is Miss. Sarah Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in East Africa.

My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below

site:http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in sea=
rch of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers
and I believe that you will not betray my trust.

But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinc ed me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $5.8 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival,

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Sarah Kipkalya Kones

=====================================
Nik-note: Pantomime season ?? "weaked stepmother (sic)" & "Expertrate(sic)"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:19 am 

The United Nations wrote:
UNITED NATION ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA(UNECA)
P.O. Box 3001, ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
TEL: +251 11 551 0365 (direct)
FAX: +251 11 551 7200
Email: <!executive_sec_uneca@live*com!>
Our Ref: AFUA /SNT/STB

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

RE: INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER NOTIFICATION.

WE HAVE RECEIVED AN INSTRUCTION FROM THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF THE FIFTY FOUR(54) COUNTRIES IN AFRICA AND THEIR VARIOUS SENATE COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT(SCFP) TO PAY YOU YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND TOTALLING TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$10,500,000.00), INCLUDING THE INTEREST RATE UPTILL DATE HAVE BEEN PROGRAMMED FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER THROUGH A CREDIBLE BANK OVERSEAS AND ALL MODALITIES FOR THE TRANSFER TO YOU BEING THE LEGITIMATE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND HAVE BEEN FINALIZED.

MEANWHILE,WE WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO CLEARIFY IF YOU INDEED APPROVE A WOMAN BY THE NAME "KAY HANN" TO CLAIM THE FUND ON YOUR BEHALF BECAUSE THE SAID MRS. "KAY HANN" IS CLAIMING TO THIS OFFICE THAT SHE IS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE INSTRUCTED BY YOU TO RECEIVE THE FUND ON YOURBEHALF AND SHE ACTUALLY TENDERED SOME VITAL DOCUMENTS WHICH SERVES AS PROVE FOR THE COLLECTION OF THESE FUNDS.

BELOW ARE THE LIST OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH SHE TENDERED:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

FOR THIS REASON WE URGE YOU TO KINDLY CLARIFY US ON THIS ISSUE BEFORE WE GO AHAED AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO MRS. "KAY HANN" BECAUSE I ASKED HER TO COME BACK NEXT WEEK SO I CAN VERIFY THIS FACT FROM YOU FIRST BEFORE I PROCEED WITH THIS GUESTURE SINCE I CANNOT AFFORD TO MAKE MISTAKES IN RELEASING THESE FUNDS TO ANYONE WHO CAN NOT TENDER A SIGNED NOTE OF AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU THE RECOGNIZED TRUE BENEFICIARY TO THESE FUNDS.

NOTE THAT WE AWAIT YOUR EMAIL SHORTLY WHICH WILL INCLUDE ALL THE INFORMATIONS INDICATED BELOW TO ENABLE THE CREDITING BANK EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIGNATED DESTINATION SINCE WE HAVE MADE CONCRETE ARRANGEMENT JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR VALUABLE (US$10,500,000.00) TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS IS SUCCESSFULLY RELEASED TO YOU.

THE REQUIRED INFORMATION IS AS STATED BELOW:
1. YOUR NAME:
2. YOUR ADDRESS:
3. YOUR TELEPHONE:
4. FAX:
5. AGE:
6. SEX:
7. YOUR OCCUPATION:

LASTLY,BE INFORMED THAT THIS REPUTABLE OFFICE IN CONJUCTION WITH THE WORLD BANK HAVE BEEN APPROVED AND EMPOWERED BY A MEMORANDUM SIGNED BY THE 54 PRESIDENT's IN AFRICA. WE ARE SOLELY AUTHORIZED AND ACCREDITED TO HANDLE ALL DELAYED CONTRACTOR/INHERITANCE FUNDS AT THIS THIRD QUARTER OF THE YEAR 2009/2010 PAYMENT SCHEDULE.

WE ARE WAITNG TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. ABDOULIE JANNEH
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY

I like the 1st paragraph the best. All 54 African Finance Ministers agreed to send me money. Seems the UN actually reaches a consensus among people. Let's try something more important next time shall we?

Post subject: Are you feeling lucky ??
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 am 

!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
YOUR EMAIL WON 850,000 EUROS BANK OF AFRICA.BOA.BF No 770 Av. de la resistance du 17 Mai, 01 BP 1319 Ouagadougou 01
Burkina Faso.

Dear Email User
You did not receive this email as an error, I want to assure that every thing about this email is real.
We received A Cheque issued with your Email Address and instruction from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Burkina Faso branch to transfer the sum of (85,000.00) euros to you. Which they said your Email Address won on their Email Raffle Draw.

Note; you are advised to fill the form below and contact BOA.BF lottery Department.
Email info.boa.bf@xxx.co.il For immediate transfer of your winning funds.

PERSONAL DETAILS
(1)YOUR FULL NAME: --------------------------
(2)CONTACT ADDRESS: -------------------------
(3)SEX: ------------------------------ ----------
(4)AGE: ------------------------------ -----------
(5) MARITAL STATUS : --------------------------
(6)OCCUPATION: ------------------------------ -
(7)NATIONALITY : ------------------------------
(8)PHONE NUMBER------------------------ ------

ACCOUNT DETAILS
(1) BANK NAME:------------------------- ----
(2) ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME:---------------
(3) BANK ADDRESS:---------------------- ----
(4) ACCOUNT NUMBER:-----------------------
(5) SCAN COPY OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR NATIONAL ID CARD.

; for your security reasons you are advised to keep this matter confidential till your winning fund is transferred into your bank account.

Announcer
Mrs Compaore Veronique
On-line coordinator bank of Africa Burkina Faso.
For more information call xxxx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:38 am 

Nik_SpeakerToCats wrote:
We received A Cheque issued with your Email Address and instruction from UK NATIONAL LOTTERY Burkina Faso branch to transfer the sum of (85,000.00) euros to you.

WTF? UK National Lottery Burkina Faso branch? Do people actually fall for this or do the scammers just play Scrable and see what letters come out?

Anyways, on with the show:

Bam Ki-Moon - The UN Secretary General wrote:
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION IN AFFILIATION WITH ZENITH BANK PLC:SCAM COMPENSATION

Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027

DEAR BENEFICIARY :
How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?You may not understand why this mail came to you.
We have been having a meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 days ago with the UNITED NATIONS BOARD OF TRUSTEES AND AUDITORS with new secretary to the United Nation Mr. Ban Ki-moon. On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Federal Republic of Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individuals to scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.
This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$1,000,000,00 each.This includes every foriegn contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international transactions that failed due to Governmental problems etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.
On this faithful recommendations,You are advised to contact the account supervisor incahrage of releasing your bank draft in person of Mr. Jim Ovia of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he is our representative, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of USD$500,000,00.This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? so he will send it to you through Courier Services and you can clear it in any bank of your choice.
Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you.You can receive your compensations payments via any of this options you Choose, DRAFT/CHEQUE PAYMENTS or WIRE TRANSFERS
You are by this mail advised to contact the account supervisor in charge of releasing your Bank draft immediately
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
MR. JIM OVIA
E-MAIL: jim_ovia1952@live*com
Telephone No: +234-08036520691
Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft.
Making the world a better place,
MY BEST REGARDS.

MR.BAN KI MOON
SECRETARY GENERAL
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 pm 

Isn't 85000 Euros several times the GDP of Burkina Faso? :roll: :lol: